Four Names That People Call Me:
People should just call me "weird"
1. Jamie (well isn't that obvious)
2. "J" (my mom and dad call me this)
3. James (this was more in high school, but some people still call me this)
4. Jaime (my coordinator at work always misspells my name, ha)
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Babysitter (not very often, but a few times)
2. Waitress (all of high school and some of college)
3. Notetaker (one quarter in college, in an all Deaf class except me)
4. Sign Language Interpreter (current)
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
1. The Devil Wears Prada
2. The Blind Side
4. The Lord of the Rings (the series)
Four Books I'd Recommend:
1. Any Jodi Picoult book (I've enjoyed all that I have read)
2. My Life on the Run by Bart Yasso (currently reading and I love it)
3. Divergent (trilogy) by Veronica Roth (I loved this series)
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I still need to see the movie)
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Ellsworth, Maine (born)
2. Trenton, Maine (where I grew up)
3. Henrietta, New York (college)
4. Rochester, New York (currently)
Four Places I Have Been:
In front of Head Harbour (East Quoddy) Lighthouse on Campobello Island1. San Francisco, California (my brother and I went to visit our aunt)
2. St. Croix, Virgin Islands (swim team trips in high school)
3. Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas (honeymoon cruise)
4. Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada (Mike and I went in summer 2012)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Maine (to see my family)
2. Sitka, Alaska (I really would love to see my best friend, Crystal, right now!)
3. Somewhere warm with Mike, we need a vacation!
4. Hawaii, I guess this qualifies as #3 too.
Four Things I Don't Eat:
1. Red meat
4. Raw tomatoes
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
Mm, red velvet cupcakes
1. Red velvet anything
2. Peanut butter
3. Chicken (alright, this isn't really a favorite but it's the only meat I eat)
4. Breakfast food
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
2. 2 Broke Girls
3. New Girl
4. The Following
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
Us with Crystal and Joe in Maine
1. Seeing Crystal and Joe in August!!
2. Lots of fun triathlons, including the SOS Triathlon
3. Running my first 50K in my home state of Maine
4. Spending time with family and friends (and if it is while swimming, biking and running that's just a bonus!)
Four Things I'm Saying Right Now:
....ummm. I'm going to skip this one, haha.
I'm also not going to nominate anyone to do this, but go ahead and do it on your blog if you want or answer any (or all) of these in the comments!