Lap 1 - 9:47 pace
Lap 2 - 10:00 pace
Lap 3 - 11:27 pace
Lap 4 (.5) - 9:58 pace
Total Time: 36:13
Average Pace: 10:21 minutes per mile
I also stretched for ten minutes which gave me a total of 4 points for the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge!
Now onto the rest of this post. Yesterday I noticed that Tall Mom tagged me to write 21 random facts about myself after I had already written my post. Today I was reading Rena's blog and she tagged me too!
Even though you have already gotten to know me a little bit, here are 21 more random facts about myself. Enjoy!
1. My brother and I are 15 months apart and we have been mistaken for twins on occasion. I don't really think we look like twins, but that's just me!
3. That softball injury made me become extremely frightened of things being thrown at me. Doesn't matter what it is, if it is coming in my general direction I will flinch, guaranteed.
4. Mike and I are avid hikers. We try to go hiking every summer while we are in Maine, I can't wait until next summer to check some more off of our list!
Mount Desert Island Marathon.
6. My favorite color is green.
7. I am currently studying (although not very much) for the National Interpreter Certification performance test provided by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. Hopefully I pass!
8. I am short, I am 5'4 (maybe slightly shorter than that). I always wanted to be taller, at least 5'6, since I knew that it would have helped me as a swimmer. I definitely gave those taller girls a run for their money, though!
9. I bought a car and a house on my own before I turned 25.
11. I rarely do the cooking at our house. Mike is good to me!
12. I am not very girly, although I think in the last few years I have become more so than in the past. I've worn dresses more times in the last two and a half years than probably any other time in my life (except when I was really little). Every time was for a wedding, including my own.
13. I wore Converse on our wedding day, as did Mike. Best. Decision. Ever.
Ryan T. Collier photo
14. As soon as I get home I put on my pajama pants. Hey, I would rather be comfortable than wear my interpreting clothes the rest of the night!
15. Mike and I joined a local Masters swim team a few years ago. We stuck with it for a few months but in the end it was too expensive. Plus we felt a little out of place, we were the youngest people on the team by about 15 to 20 years!
16. I don't like to drink alcohol that often. As Mike says, I prefer "kiddie drinks". If I had to pick a favorite "kiddie" drink it would be a three-way tie between Dr. Pepper, lemonade and any type of cranberry juice.
17. I am a Yankees fan, even though I am from New England. Sorry mom and dad!
18. I have very few close friends, but the ones I do have I wouldn't trade for the world.
19. I am an introvert. Probably the reason for #18.
20. I love to scrapbook! Unfortunately, I haven't scrapbooked in a little while. I'm hoping that once we organize my scrapbooking room, yes I am lucky enough to have a room, that I will get back into the swing of things. I'm hoping to scrapbook with my mom around Christmas.
21. I have never given blood nor would I ever be able to voluntarily. I had to have blood work done two years ago and I cried because I didn't want to have it done. The poor lady who did it probably thought I was the biggest loser since I was almost 25 at the time. But at least I didn't pass out!
Now I will tag these lovely people (my followers who have a running blog and didn't tag me):
Anyone else want to share some random facts about themselves?